Sign in to follow this  
madtun

Glance Manual

I am the king of short cuts and I have tried since this plane was released for FS9. THERE ARE NONE. I even tried to shortcut the tutorial. No luck. Most problems being listed on this forum are clearly from those short cutting the manual. I tried. You will run into such easy fixes by glancing at the manual. I have crashed several times including using the tutorial. I finally read as much as I could read and just today was my first REAL flight from the Long Beach Facility. I flew from Klgb to Kphx to Kdfw and finally home base KATL. My BIG BABY is Home. I will be flying the Martinair Livery Cargo out of KATL using logs, charts, flight plans and the works. All SID and STAR procedures for this plane. If I crash in this bird I will retire this livery FOREVER. "AS REAL AS IT GETS"Carl Perry

Guest CL65 2B19

The frightening thing is that I retire planes(liveries) I have crashed as well. what is wrong with me?I only practice failures and mess around on the mcd livery...hahaha I guess thats what years of simming does to the brain. Alessandro Dallago

Guest Boeing Skunk Works

Reading the manuals certainly does help...727-1230.jpg

The frightening thing is that I retire planes(liveries) I have crashed as well. what is wrong with me?I only practice failures and mess around on the mcd livery...hahaha I guess thats what years of simming does to the brain. Alessandro Dallago
Building crashes and bumps into other planes I put the plane in repair for a couple of weeks or two months at the most depending on the level of damage. I only retire real crashes.Carl Perry