Sign in to follow this  
Guest 03SVTCobra

VC doesn't show gauges in Socata TBM 700.

Guest 03SVTCobra

Howdy everyone, first post here at Avsim...I'd just like to ask a quick question, I recently downloaded the TBM 700 from the library here, and downloaded and extracted the files as explained in the read-me and the gauges don't want to display when I load the plane. I tried extracting .gau file from the panel to the main gauges folder but to no avail. If anyone knows what could be going on with the gauges I would appreciate the input. Thanks in advance!

Howdy everyone, first post here at Avsim...I'd just like to ask a quick question, I recently downloaded the TBM 700 from the library here, and downloaded and extracted the files as explained in the read-me and the gauges don't want to display when I load the plane. I tried extracting .gau file from the panel to the main gauges folder but to no avail. If anyone knows what could be going on with the gauges I would appreciate the input. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the forums!Are you referring to this aircraft?http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...4&Go=SearchIf so, I just downloaded and installed it - unzipped to a temporary folder first and then copied the entire TMB 700 folder to my FS2004 Aircraft folder.The gauges all showed up fine for me in both 2D and VC modes - I did have to back out a few steps in VC mode (using the minus key) to see the VC panel, but that is normal. I have included a screenshot.

Guest 03SVTCobra
Welcome to the forums!Are you referring to this aircraft?http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...4&Go=SearchIf so, I just downloaded and installed it - unzipped to a temporary folder first and then copied the entire TMB 700 folder to my FS2004 Aircraft folder.The gauges all showed up fine for me in both 2D and VC modes - I did have to back out a few steps in VC mode (using the minus key) to see the VC panel, but that is normal. I have included a screenshot.
I will give that a shot, that is the same aircraft indeed. Don't have a 2D panel of any sort on that plane though, I wonder if I've installed the panel wrong, I will try again.

I will give that a shot, that is the same aircraft indeed. Don't have a 2D panel of any sort on that plane though, I wonder if I've installed the panel wrong, I will try again.
There is no separate panel to install - it is all in the one folder you place in your aircraft folder.

Guest 03SVTCobra
There is no separate panel to install - it is all in the one folder you place in your aircraft folder.
THanks OPA, apparently it was incorrect in the cfg, the paint I was trying to use had designated the panel to use rxp gauges. Does anyone know how to operate the altitude hold bug properly? I can't seem to get it to hold steady flight level.