Sign in to follow this  
ubersu

Unable to Download

When I attempt to download a file from the library, I get to the usual screen waiting for the download to begin and then get an FTP login dialog rather than the file download dialog...DJ

When I attempt to download a file from the library, I get to the usual screen waiting for the download to begin and then get an FTP login dialog rather than the file download dialog...DJ
Is working here. What browser are you using?

Guest DMaster

Good day Tom,Same problem here with file pfj_fokker_f28_v11-update.zip, no luck for the past few days. I am using Firefox 3.0.5...Best regards,Luis B. :(

Guest Gary Buska

I was able to down load the file with no problems. Please try again

Guest DMaster

Gary, I tried again and this is my result (weird case I was able to download all Fokker 70-100 files with no problem and just the base package for the Fokker 28. This is the first time I have problem downloading, and it is just with this file. Thanks for your assistance. Best regards,Luis B. :( message from AVSIM when I hit download;Index of ftp://lbperez@library.avsim.net/civil_fli...v11-update.zip/ Up to higher level directory Name Size Last Modified

Are you using firefox, as per previous thread. internet explorer works fine, seems to e a firefox issue.

Guest DMaster

mjrhealth, thanks for the heads up, indeed is a FireFox problem, used Safari and had no problem whatsoever (my main PC is a MAC :( ). To everyone else that tried to help me out my appreciation.Best regards,Luis B. :(

Is working here. What browser are you using?
I was using IE7... this has been an intermittent problem. At the moment, all seems to be working as normal.DJ

I'm having a download problem using Firefox but I don't think it's a Firefox problem because I can d/load every other file on that page no problem.The file I'm trying to get is "pmdg_md11f_dlh_d-alcg_fs9.zip". I'll try using IE6 and report back.Iain Smith

I'm having a download problem using Firefox but I don't think it's a Firefox problem because I can d/load every other file on that page no problem.The file I'm trying to get is "pmdg_md11f_dlh_d-alcg_fs9.zip". I'll try using IE6 and report back.Iain Smith
Well it did work with IE6 eventually. I had to click on the link at the bottom of the d/load page. There is obviously something about that file that Firefox didn't like! :( Iain Smith