Sign in to follow this  
Guest pplir2009

New to RC4

Guest pplir2009

New to RC4.Hi Guys - Just started using RC4.3 with FS9. I have three questions you might be able to help me with.1 I don't have any "Adventure Text" dropdown box?2 Is there a way to start a flight en-route and call for a clearance?3 Is there a way to change the colour of the ATC text from red to something different?Thanks, I appreciate any help

1. The adventure text box is not normally used any more. There is no need to have advdisp.dll in your modules folder and should be renamed to advdisp.dlh just in case. You should have the latest fsuipc downloaded from the link in the thread topic at the head of the forum. Later versions of FSUIPC receive RC messages in RC's own window.2. Not in version 4.3. The color of the text in the FSUIPC RC Window can be changed to white from red. Make a safe copy of fsuipc.ini by copying and pasting it back, then rename copy 2 of it to xfsuipc.inh. Open fsuipc.ini in notepad. Add the following line after the first line in your general section:WhiteMessages=YesYou can then save your file. Make sure notepad does not rename the file to fsuipc.ini.txt.