Sign in to follow this  
Guest IgorBahillo

FS9 MD11 Paintkit

Us the FSX paintkit it works for me .Lee Marrow
I tried it and it didn't work.

Ryzen 9 3950X / RTX 2080 Ti / 32GB DDR4 (3200MHz @ 14-14-14-34)

Guest HeavyMetal

Lee.. I have tried to use the FSX paintkit.. Total pain in the @#$%... We were promised a FS9 Painkit and I would like to see just that.. :(

Guest HeavyMetal

Here we go again.. :(

Guest HeavyMetal

Guess it's time to bring this up again.. I have been quiet for two week..PMDG - Are you or are you not going to release a paintkit that is specific to the FS9 version of the MD-11? Just a simple yes or no would be appreciated.

The paint kit for the FS9 PMDG MD-11 will be released shortly.Best,VinPMDG
How long is excactly "shortly" ????? Or; was the statement a miss ??Carl

Guest HeavyMetal
How long is excactly "shortly" ????? Or; was the statement a miss ??Carl
Give it up Carl.. We FS9 flyers are not high on PMDGs To Do List.. I've been bugging them for over 6 months.. Guess shortly means NEVERLY... :(

The FSX paintkit should work with no problems in FS9 . I cant see what the problem is with it there are many repaints for FS9 using the paintkit . For example i dont even have FS9 and my repaints seem to convert to FS9 with no problems . All i do is flip the textures and save as 32bit instead of dds .Lee Marrow

For example i dont even have FS9 and my repaints seem to convert to FS9 with no problems .Lee Marrow
???????????????????????
All i do is flip the textures and save as 32bit instead of dds .Lee Marrow
???????????????????????????????Well obviously, it would be nice with a paint kit for FS9 !How long is excactly "shortly" ????? Or; was the statement a miss ??Regards,Carl

What im saying is it would be exactly the same paintkit for fs9 as it would for fsx . There should be no problem with it .Lee Marrow

Guest Lucdewit

You can use the FSX paintkit to create a paint for FS9. The only problem is, you can't paint the wings.Still PMDG promissed an FS9 kit and keeps telling us that it will come soon for the past couple of months.

There is a way to paint the wings and its by using the alpha channel in the decals texture .Lee Marrow

Guest Nikola

I can't find wich file contains textures for engine aft part, engine fins, and registration and selcal panel on FO panel. Please help :)fs92009100716315743.jpgfs92009100716434045.jpgThanks :)

Guest Nikola

Thank you very much for help.Cheers :( :(

The Aft engine parts are in the Tail texture file and the engine fins are in the top right corner of the engine textures and is outlined by a big green box .Lee Marrow