Sign in to follow this  
Speedbyrd

Braniff "Great Pumpkin" schedule

Hi,I'm looking for the schedule of Braniff's 'Great Pumpkin' 747 from KDAL to PHNL. I find lots of airline timetable webpages but none that show the inside of the timetable, only the outside image. Anyone know where I can find the Braniff schedules from the 70's so that I can see the actual times?Thanks

Guest 707Lover

BN501 KDFW 1315 PHNL 1715BN502 PHNL 1915 KDFW 0600+1Hope this helps.

WOW I only have two schedules out of Love Field:Daily :: Departs 9:05a :: Arrives 10:57aDeparts: DAL / KDAL Dallas LoveArrives: ORD / KORD Chicago-O'Hare IntlDistance 693 NM :: Duration 2 Hours 11 MinsFlight No: 20 :: Equipment: 707 :: Last Update: 1 Apr 1965 00:00 UTCAirline: _BF Classic Braniff Airlines Daily :: Departs 6:25p :: Arrives 8:17pDeparts: DAL / KDAL Dallas LoveArrives: ORD / KORD Chicago-O'Hare IntlDistance 693 NM :: Duration 2 Hours 11 MinsFlight No: 40 :: Equipment: 707 :: Last Update: 1 Apr 1965 00:00 UTCAirline: _BF Classic Braniff AirlinesBraniffAvsim.jpgIf you need The "FAT ALBERT" schedule out of KDFW or KLAX, Going to GUAM, RKSS, PHNL, VHHX through GUAM.I will Post.

WOW I only have two schedules out of Love Field:Daily :: Departs 9:05a :: Arrives 10:57aDeparts: DAL / KDAL Dallas LoveArrives: ORD / KORD Chicago-O'Hare IntlDistance 693 NM :: Duration 2 Hours 11 MinsFlight No: 20 :: Equipment: 707 :: Last Update: 1 Apr 1965 00:00 UTCAirline: _BF Classic Braniff Airlines Daily :: Departs 6:25p :: Arrives 8:17pDeparts: DAL / KDAL Dallas LoveArrives: ORD / KORD Chicago-O'Hare IntlDistance 693 NM :: Duration 2 Hours 11 MinsFlight No: 40 :: Equipment: 707 :: Last Update: 1 Apr 1965 00:00 UTCAirline: _BF Classic Braniff AirlinesBraniffAvsim.jpgIf you need The "FAT ALBERT" schedule out of KDFW or KLAX, Going to GUAM, RKSS, PHNL, VHHX through GUAM.I will Post.
Yes I was looking for the schedule for the 'Great Pumpkin' out of KDAL to PHNL and points beyond. Also, I think there was a "Pumpkin" out Miami to South America. If you have that, I would be forever grateful. Thanks

Guest 707Lover

I wasn't aware that BN operated B747s from KDAL. I was under the impression they only operated from KDFW.Take a look at: www.departedflights.comLots of great, 'old time' information there on carriers no longer with us.

I do agree with 707Lover:Daily :: Departs 1:15p :: Arrives 5:15pDeparts: DFW / KDFW Dallas-ft Worth IntlArrives: HNL / PHNL Honolulu IntlDistance 3281 NM :: Duration 7 Hours 12 MinsFlight No: 501 :: Equipment: 747 :: Last Update: 1 Oct 1976 00:00 UTCAirline: _BF Classic Braniff Airlines Daily :: Departs 4:30p :: Arrives 7:15aDeparts: DFW / KDFW Dallas-ft Worth IntlArrives: LGW / EGKK GatwickDistance 4133 NM :: Duration 8 Hours 56 MinsFlight No: 602 :: Equipment: 747 :: Last Update: 1 Sep 1980 00:00 UTCAirline: _BF Classic Braniff AirlinesT. Headlam

I wasn't aware that BN operated B747s from KDAL. I was under the impression they only operated from KDFW.Take a look at: www.departedflights.comLots of great, 'old time' information there on carriers no longer with us.
The Pumpkin operated briefly from KDAL until KDFW was completed. I was fortunate enough to take a tour of her before one of her flights when I was little.

The Pumpkin operated briefly from KDAL until KDFW was completed. I was fortunate enough to take a tour of her before one of her flights when I was little.
Wow, this is great stuff! Look at all these fabulous schedules! I never realized Braniff went to Guam and Hong Kong.

Another WOW, I was going to post you many more "Pumkin" flights and "Braniff Place" flights going to Europe.But while I was searching the flight managers name through Air Source.I realize that the schedule was Paid for by Mr. Buckeye Roy with Air-Source.So I'm sorry. But come on over to Air-Source and grab a Brannif flight.The Pic up top was completed the other day going to Korea RKSS.Departed KLAX Los Angeles Intl @ 01:57Arrived RKSS Gimpo (Kimpo) Intl, Seoul, Republic of Korea (South Korea) @ 15:47Distance 5178 Nautical Miles-----ACARS-----Active AirSource Data[0] Division: SCH[1] Fuel used: 331238 lbs.[2] Fuel capacity as loaded by pilot: 341264 lbs.[3] Altitude: 71 ft.[4] True Airspeed: 0 kts.[5] Latitude: 37.556528 Longitude: 126.803980[6] Aircraft state: UNLOADING PASSENGERS[7] Aircraft: Vmax 747-200 VMAX BRANIFF[8] AAS version: 3.287[9] FSUIPC version: 3.850[10] Flight Simulator version: FS2004[11] Simulator local time: 11:39:00 PM[12] Ground time: Ground Time Remaining: 30.5 mins[13] Pre flight cruise level: 32000[14] Pre flight est GS @ FL: 480[15] Altimeter setting: 30.44[16] Data last received: 1/15/2009 3:47:18 PM[17] WX info: RKSS 151500Z 14007KT 9999 SCT020 BKN060 M05/M12 Q1031 NOSIGCheers,