Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrGiggles

New Repaint template For Carenado Cessna 172n

Guest MrGiggles

As you know the carenado cessna 172n has been realeased,But the question is, Where is the repaint template for the carenado cessna 172n?I asked Questions to the aussiex forum, and the reply i got was,they require the repaint template.I have to say all repainters are waitingGreg :(

As you know the carenado cessna 172n has been realeased,But the question is, Where is the repaint template for the carenado cessna 172n?I asked Questions to the aussiex forum, and the reply i got was,they require the repaint template.I have to say all repainters are waitingGreg :(
Why don't you send an email to Carenado and ask?

Guest MrGiggles

I have already done so, it will be out next week.Greg :(

i am sorry new to this but i need help in fsx when i fly and create wing tip vapor on all the aircraft the vapor color is black it just recently started doing this can anyone help me please. it is a pain in the &@($*
i am sorry new to this but i need help in fsx when i fly and create wing tip vapor on all the aircraft the vapor color is black it just recently started doing this can anyone help me please. it is a pain in the &@($*

i am sorry new to this but i need help in fsx when i fly and create wing tip vapor on all the aircraft the vapor color is black it just recently started doing this can anyone help me please. it is a pain in the assi am sorry new to this but i need help in fsx when i fly and create wing tip vapor on all the aircraft the vapor color is black it just recently started doing this can anyone help me please. it is a pain in the &@($*
Maybe try the FSX forum?