Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tashunca-Uitco

Vista 64 or Windows 7 64

Guest Tashunca-Uitco

Is there someone who successed to run TP8 under those OS ??I have black tiles , impossible to use TP .I use TP since mai 2007 and has no pb under XP SP3 . :(

Guest craneduitre
Is there someone who successed to run TP8 under those OS ??I have black tiles , impossible to use TP .I use TP since mai 2007 and has no pb under XP SP3 . :(
I'm running it on Vista Business 64, no problems so far, except a loading time of 30 min, but I haven't customized the cfg file properly I guess...

Guest pbsmgm

Using Vista64 Ultimate, I finally got it to load and say ready for take off by pressing F8 and disabling the signatures. However, most everything on the ground is black, and I don't think any of my scenery is from a satellite view. I wish so much to have this working as well as others mention. This function of FSX and satellite views over the internet is so awesome. i7-920, 6GB DDR3, 4870 X2 2GB Graphics.I am so desperate to get this to work. I am on a mission now to get it to work on Vista64, because I absolutely want this to work very very much.

Guest pbsmgm

First, I learned that it is very likely impossbile to have Vista64 automatically disable the signatures on bootup because Microsoft forced this inablility. Therefore, it requires a macro..brilliant. So I found this little macro program that literally presses F8 and disables the signatures as a little macro, which is kind of cool. You can sit there and watch the macro run, i.e. it will go to the F8 preboot screen and it will select disable signatures by itself. Granted, there are many disclosures about using it at your own risk. I have images made of my hard drive so it really doesn't matter if my machine blows up because I can just reimage it.Therefore, I went for it. The install was very smooth and flawless. I rebooted Vista 64 and watched the macro run right in front of my eyes. I then went into windows and TileProxy worked perfectly.It is a little scary though if you don't have an image of your drive or everything in your life is on your pc and it cannot be tampered with...however, if you have the capabilities to restore if something goes wrong, then I highly recommend this.ReadyDriverPlus v1.1http://www.citadel.co.nr/readydriverplus/