Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Eagle6906

problem with PMDG 747 queen of the Skies

Good afternoon. Firstly, I am Eagle, from Vitoria, Spain.My doubt is about this: I bought the simulator PMDG 747-Queen of the skies; I installed it into FS 2004, after install PMDG 737 NG600/700 and 737-800/900 of PMDG.When I install it, there is no problem. But, when I include some AIRAC, it begins to well-function about two weeks, but without catch correctly the route introduced in the FMC. After the two weeks, the FS2004 is closed without advice.My question is if someone have happened this problem and how do I find the answer. Is necessary any kind of actualization including a patch before install PMDG 747 ?I wait your answers and I thank your attention.Eagle

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There have not been updates to the 737/747 family in a long time so your downloaded versions should be current.There are no reports of a problem with Navigraph navdata.Please explain more about your problem. Neither 737/747 has a known problem that will cause FS2004 to crash to desktop. There are some troubleshooting tips here: http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_...h_To_Desktop.29Hope it helps.

There have not been updates to the 737/747 family in a long time so your downloaded versions should be current.There are no reports of a problem with Navigraph navdata.Please explain more about your problem. Neither 737/747 has a known problem that will cause FS2004 to crash to desktop. There are some troubleshooting tips here: http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_...h_To_Desktop.29Hope it helps.
Well, my problem is that having installed the 737 in all its versions of PMDG, like they are presenting by defeat in the box and without have installated any updates from the web of PMDG, when I installed the 747 and I update the AIRAC, after some days the PC's screen is put black and doesn