Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lone5rings

Emailed PMDG about a customer service issue

Guest Lone5rings

Fellow Flight simmers, I love the PMDG products. I have purchased and enjoyed several of them. Recently, I purchased and tried to Download the MD 11 from the PMDG website.This was on the morning which the FS9 was available for individual purchase. I have tried repeatedly to Email them as to this matter. The last attempt was rewarded with a message about thier email having some sort of trouble. Is there another way to contact them?? I realize that things happen and I look forward to downloading my product which I have already paid for. I have my Paypal email indicating date and amount paid. I do not have my download. I purchased this product for FS9, I have since upgraded to FSX and am now able to download the FSX version. I really don't want to have to pay for another download when I have already paid $80.00 US for the FS9 version and have not yet received ANY response from PMDG. This is not an attack on PMDG. They provide us with a GREAT product. I only wish to have open communications from them and would appreciate anyhelp as to how to get it done. They don't have a telephone number that I am aware of. Thanks, Daniel Cordero Lone5rings@optonline.net

Fellow Flight simmers, I love the PMDG products. I have purchased and enjoyed several of them. Recently, I purchased and tried to Download the MD 11 from the PMDG website.This was on the morning which the FS9 was available for individual purchase. I have tried repeatedly to Email them as to this matter. The last attempt was rewarded with a message about thier email having some sort of trouble. Is there another way to contact them?? I realize that things happen and I look forward to downloading my product which I have already paid for. I have my Paypal email indicating date and amount paid. I do not have my download. I purchased this product for FS9, I have since upgraded to FSX and am now able to download the FSX version. I really don't want to have to pay for another download when I have already paid $80.00 US for the FS9 version and have not yet received ANY response from PMDG. This is not an attack on PMDG. They provide us with a GREAT product. I only wish to have open communications from them and would appreciate anyhelp as to how to get it done. They don't have a telephone number that I am aware of. Thanks, Daniel Cordero Lone5rings@optonline.net
Hi Daniel,Sorry you are having trouble getting in touch with us. 1) Our email has been having some trouble. 2) It was a weekend for the past 2 days, and 3) Today (monday) is a National holiday in the United States.That being said, I will personally forward your issue to our customer support staff and hopefully we can get you squared away within a few hours.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

I assume you've used the support@precisionmanuals.com address? I would suggest trying via yahoo mail or gmail...DJ

Daniel-I took a look at your account and found a few different problems that were causing you to fall between the cracks:1) Your account in which the FS9 purchase was made had a mis-spelling in your email address. you had ",.com" instead of simply ".com" and thus the order/receipt and subsequent fulfilment replies were bouncing off into the universe.2) You have multiple accounts, so it is conceivable that your email was causing the request to be polled against the account with only your FSX purchase in it. This obviously came up blank, since it doesn't contain the FS9 purchase... You should have the FS9 download in your inbox as of about 90 minutes ago. I'm going to consolidate your orders into that account.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com