Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Is there a problem with the Download Library?

I get this error all of a suddenAVSIM Library - Cookie ProblemReturn to the Login pageYour browser is currently not accepting cookies from this site -- cookies are requires to access the AVSIM Library.Please check your browser's configuration, ensuring you accept cookies from library.avsim.net.To do this under Internet Explorer: Go into Internet Options, Privacy, Cookies, Edit, library.avsim.net, Allow.Running ZoneAlarm? If so, make sure your privacy settings are not rejecting cookies there.If you contine to have problems, please email library@avsim.comReturn to the Login page---------------------------------------------------------------I am using Fre fox. I think tried with IE and same problem.Then I used the laptop and I get the same issue from that PC as well.Is it just me or is there a problem? Anyone?Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Marlin Manhiem

OK, it's not in my mind ;)

Guest Staggerwing

Many others talking about this also up in the Avsim File Library Forum.

I'm having the same Error message while trying to Log-in the File Library. Adding Avsim to trusted Sites requires https:// which Avsim is not.

"OK, it's not in my mind ;)"Nope. On my IE, too. Haven't found a cure yet :(JackD

HA!! I have been trying to figure out what is going on with my computer for the last 30 minutes...Now I can stop scratching my head over this. I have been having the same problem this afternoon. Hope it is nothing serious.Cheers,Scott

Guest Blaster

I was ready to deep 6 this bloody computer.Thanks for this threadAndrew

Guest Staggerwing

Avsim server problem, will be fixed ASAP :-)

Please refer to the sticky post so we don't have multiple postings.