Sign in to follow this  
Krister

letting of steam...

As much as I love the PMDG MD11 it's also giving me grief and I have to vent a bit. For the second night in a row, some 7 hours into my flight from Europe to KJFK on VATSIM (and it's 03:43 AM here now and going to work in 4 hours) the screen just go black and MSFS does a CTD. And just 30 min left to land... Never seen this type of crash before I installed the MD11. The MD11 is the best aircraft ever released for MSFS, but arghgh!!! &

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Try it without vatsim.Paul
Actuallly I've experienced it without running Vatsim too - just loading up FS9 and MD11, nothing else. Anway, I couldn't imagine MSFS without Vatsim so I guess I simply should start flying shorter trips. The pleasure of MD11 and Vatsim outweights the frustration by far and the CTD doesn't happen all the time.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------