Sign in to follow this  
Guest serhanjackson

New Add-on projects?

Guest serhanjackson

Hello Everybody. I just wondering that does anybody know new add-on plans / projects? PMDG, Wilco, CLS, Flight1... It would be fantastic if somebody releases a high fidelity Bae146, Saab or Fokker.. Like PMDG 737NG...

Qualitywings Boeing 757 FSX FS9http://forum.qualitysim.com theres a Fokker 70 and 100 already out http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=fokkerjet

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Qualitywings Boeing 757 FSX FS9http://forum.qualitysim.com
That's interesting, I didn't know about that. I wonder if anything will ever come of it - hope so.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

AFG is working on a BAe 146/Avro RJ that will be freeware. If their other projects are any indication, this one should be great. www.alliedfsgroup.com/Bob

Guest pete1_leeds
That's interesting, I didn't know about that. I wonder if anything will ever come of it - hope so.
agreed, yeah wasnt aware of this one either, model looks great just hope the dynamics, systems, performance etc is on par...

They released a beta external model a while back (may have been FSX only? I forget...). I remember screenshots being posted over in the screenshot forum. It's been some time since then though and I thought the thing died off. I wasn't aware they were doing a full-systems simulation though. That's definitely news to me. Looks like it's being actively developed and they seem to be pretty far along. Fingers crossed. In between the less than stellar PSS and the infamous CS abomination this is definitely something to look forward to.

HI guys yes its been awhile since they have been developing that 757, the gauges are being made by Ernie Alston creator of the isg gauges which also has fmc with sid and stars http://www.isgsim.com and fsbuild http://www.fsbuild.com and a awsome vc by Jacob Kubique, model designer of the posky 777,ERJ VC and the cls 747 with great work by Corey ford and alot of very talented people that are from posky.I own the CS 757 pro for fs9 its of course a beautiful model and its a really great package, but the frame hit on big airports hurt a lot, and of course the bugs that people have encountered not to mention that the lds B757 is for fsx only. and this 757 is for both fs9 and fsx. in extreme amount of work has gone into the model from the beta one that they released as freeware. I do not expect it to be as complex as the lvl d or pmdg products. but I'm very much looking forward to its release. :( Hi rpjkw11 I totally forgot about that BAe 146/Avro that afg has been working on. :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest serhanjackson
HI guys yes its been awhile since they have been developing that 757, the gauges are being made by Ernie Alston creator of the isg gauges which also has fmc with sid and stars http://www.isgsim.com and fsbuild http://www.fsbuild.com and a awsome vc by Jacob Kubique, model designer of the posky 777,ERJ VC and the cls 747 with great work by Corey ford and alot of very talented people that are from posky.I own the CS 757 pro for fs9 its of course a beautiful model and its a really great package, but the frame hit on big airports hurt a lot, and of course the bugs that people have encountered not to mention that the lds B757 is for fsx only. and this 757 is for both fs9 and fsx. in extreme amount of work has gone into the model from the beta one that they released as freeware. I do not expect it to be as complex as the lvl d or pmdg products. but I'm very much looking forward to its release. :( Hi rpjkw11 I totally forgot about that BAe 146/Avro that afg has been working on. :(
I just don't understand why everybody stuck in Boeing or Airbus? There are so many beautiful birds that needs to be made for FS9 or FSX? Like ATR. It's an amazing plane and Flight1 did very very good job. I hope AFG will handle Bae professionally. Cos, there is no Bae with VC, FMC at the moment and I love that bird...

Cesar's description is pretty much what the QW 757 will be like. Though I believe it will be more detailed than he is expecting :( . But he is correctwe are not out to be the next LDS or PMDG, but to instead put out a good solid product that is a good value for the asking price.

I just don't understand why everybody stuck in Boeing or Airbus? There are so many beautiful birds that needs to be made for FS9 or FSX? Like ATR. It's an amazing plane and Flight1 did very very good job. I hope AFG will handle Bae professionally. Cos, there is no Bae with VC, FMC at the moment and I love that bird...
I think return on investment is probably the reason. Boeing's and Airbuses are what the market is interested in. And if you are going to spend a year to 2 years developing an add on product it stands to reason some developers may focus on the part of the market that has a larger potential return.I know developers want to do a Bae146, I was on such a project well over a year ago for a well known add-on developer, and it sadly did not come to completion. A lot of work basically down the drain.So many of these add-on projects fall by the wayside for so many reasons, it really is a wonder any of them actually get completed.If I was considering investing in a add-on project. I'd have to admit I'd be wary of investing in a 146/RJ add-on because of the Aircraft'slack of current activity in North America. But I agree it'd be a nice add-on to have were some developer to take it on, and do it up right, with a VC, FMS etc, etc.RegardsErnie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Guest serhanjackson
Cesar's description is pretty much what the QW 757 will be like. Though I believe it will be more detailed than he is expecting :( . But he is correctwe are not out to be the next LDS or PMDG, but to instead put out a good solid product that is a good value for the asking price.I think return on investment is probably the reason. Boeing's and Airbuses are what the market is interested in. And if you are going to spend a year to 2 years developing an add on product it stands to reason some developers may focus on the part of the market that has a larger potential return.I know developers want to do a Bae146, I was on such a project well over a year ago for a well known add-on developer, and it sadly did not come to completion. A lot of work basically down the drain.So many of these add-on projects fall by the wayside for so many reasons, it really is a wonder any of them actually get completed.If I was considering investing in a add-on project. I'd have to admit I'd be wary of investing in a 146/RJ add-on because of the Aircraft'slack of current activity in North America. But I agree it'd be a nice add-on to have were some developer to take it on, and do it up right, with a VC, FMS etc, etc.RegardsErnie.
It will be fantastic if someone do the PMDG/LDS job for Bae or Saab or Fokker (or level d PMDG do the job. Level D has got only one product which is amazing 767, btt that's it)