Sign in to follow this  
Guest craneduitre

Strange message during loading

Guest craneduitre

Hi,I just reinstalled TileProxy on my new config, but wen I start proxyUser, on the console I have a lot a strange messages during the downloading of the tiles.Something like "TileAPI: Cannot create folder/subfolder for... cache..."I don't remember remember if it was like that on my previous config (where it was working prety well). :( Any idea ?I user the VirtualEarth service.

Guest cbuchner1
Hi,I just reinstalled TileProxy on my new config, but wen I start proxyUser, on the console I have a lot a strange messages during the downloading of the tiles.Something like "TileAPI: Cannot create folder/subfolder for... cache..."I don't remember remember if it was like that on my previous config (where it was working prety well). :( Any idea ?I user the VirtualEarth service.
Two possibilities:- The cache location for the service VirtualEarth does not exist (drive letter changed?)- You are using the outdated FAT32 file system on that drive - this can only create a limited amount of files or directories per folder and after that you can no longer create any more files... ;)Christian

Guest craneduitre

I see...Actually on Vista Business 64 the FAT32 system do not exist I guees, I didn't checked during install (it didn't even ask) but It must be NTFS...The first option is interesting...I have cache_folder=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\cache.service1I'll check but I'm pretty sure this directory does not exist... :( Thanks :(

Guest craneduitre
I see...Actually on Vista Business 64 the FAT32 system do not exist I guees, I didn't checked during install (it didn't even ask) but It must be NTFS...The first option is interesting...I have cache_folder=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\cache.service1I'll check but I'm pretty sure this directory does not exist... :( Thanks :(
YOUHOUUUUUUUUU Big%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gifBig%20Grin.gifBy the way, I had to create this folder manually at the right location, because I didn't found it on the HDD.

Guest ddrueding

If you created the folder than it should work. BTW, if you are running a 64-bit OS, it probably created the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\