Sign in to follow this  
Alado

MD 11 strange differences betwween cargo and pax versions fs9 ?

Hello In pax version fs9 no EPR in EAD ? The spoilers do not deploy when landing even armed ? and do not go down when I put off reverses applying thrust on again just normal apparently also auto brakes do not work automatically ? All that works apparently well in the cargo version ? why difference ? Thanks for advisesregardsPatrick

All these topics have much discussion in the past week if you look for it.The insturmentation varies by engine type (EPR vs N1 for example)Spoilers and autobraking for RTO or landing work for most, only a few are having problems mostly due to specific hardware except for one case where flight idle approach is conducted, which is being evaluated by developers.

Dan Downs KCRP

All these topics have much discussion in the past week if you look for it.The insturmentation varies by engine type (EPR vs N1 for example)Spoilers and autobraking for RTO or landing work for most, only a few are having problems mostly due to specific hardware except for one case where flight idle approach is conducted, which is being evaluated by developers.
hello Ok so its normal these differences ? it is not EPR vs N1 it is only N in pax version as in cargo version we have EPR and N1 also . But ok if it is normal We will fly most cargo in that case . What specific hardware is making this difference as I have XP SP 3 - so very normal version , fs9 version ? , nvidia graphic card 9400 GT 512 Mo , memory 2 Go nothing very special and very abnormal ? so what we have to do wait maybe an update for pax versions? I will check the topics I didn't know there was about that ? Thanks for reply regardsPatrick

Guest Matthias1975

Patrik,maybe you should chose a PW powered MD11 in the Pax version to see the EPR on the displays. Using the GE engines you will only have N1 as your primary indicator. Only PW engines have also an EPR gauge...

Patrik,maybe you should chose a PW powered MD11 in the Pax version to see the EPR on the displays. Using the GE engines you will only have N1 as your primary indicator. Only PW engines have also an EPR gauge...
ok understand ok depend on the engines thanksand for the disploy of the spoilers arming them when landing ? something to see somewhere ? I will chek all that tonight regardsPatrick