Sign in to follow this  
earthdog

ASA in multiple computera

Hi!Purchased ASA! great program and great enhancement over AS6i am using 2 pcs that may have asa installed while i am flying..Furthermore i have a 3rd pc that i use with widefs while flying (and while wife doesnt need it)The question is how can i have ASA active on these computers? (of course ONE Asa running every time)i can do it now but every time i get into the activation screen. I dont care to do this as long as it doesnt lock up..thanksElias

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Hi,Thanks for the feedback!You may have one computer dedicated to Online mode and one computer dedicated to Offline mode.To have ASA active on the other computers you would need to purchase multiple copies of ASA.In a short period of time you are going to run out of activations and then you are going to have to make a choice as to which computer will run ASA in Online Mode.Thanks,

Guest Squirrel

Hi there,I also have the same problem, sometimes using another computer when I fly with fsx. The problem is, that I have a less of space, so run asa , fsc and fsx at one pc. But when I have a little more space, when wife is working or out, I'm using my laptop for extra screen, and use asa from laptop. I don't see the problem, I'm only using one program at the same time, as well that I use it from one ip-adress. Only different by router and dhcp client. It would be a shame, that I have to buy one more program when I only use one. Friendly regards,Chris Betz.

Hi Chris,It is 2 different computers and so this is going to happen.If you have the computers networked you can just have one install, and ASA will work with both FS04 and FSX, if you set things up correctly.If not, you are going to run out of activations and I can replace one of the keys.Thanks,