Sign in to follow this  

Wingman Force and Vista 64 bit

Today I installed Vista 64 bit on my new computer. I also installed the latest Logitech drivers. My Driving Force Pro was installed without problems. However, when I plug in my trusty old Wingman Force the computer recognizes it (says Wingman Force is found) but it can't find drivers.... Also when I run the GameProfiler I get a message no controller is attached, while it is.Does this mean it's goodbye to my Wingman Force...? It's weird because afaik it SHOULD be working (old as it is). And Vista does recognize it...!I can fly using the XBox 360 controller I've also got attached, but that's not the same of course...

Have you tried logitech website and find your product and look for software to download, it may need a specfic driver to run vista 64, if there is not, the bin might be a good place!

Guest paulie

Same Problem....I just put together a nice i7-920 system with a Gigibyte mobo and Vista 64-bit. Works great, but I too cannot fid any drivers for my trusty old Logitech Wingman. I love the force feedback too, but the newer joy sticks and yokes don't seem to have it.Let me know if you have some success in finding the drivers and I will do the same.