Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

O.T. This forum and thanks to Tom

I am amazed every day how many little gifts appear in this new forum software.I happened to go to "my controls" tonight and saw a few more options than when I checked it last-now an ability to have a video page filled with your favorite videos. I immediately added easily a few of my favorites.Thanks Tom to this new forum software-amazing stuff...and it just keeps growing/getting better every day.Just thought I'd give a heads up-if you aren't aware-start populating your personal page with interesting stuff!I know not totally fsx related-however some might miss these new features that seem to appear every day-go for it! I almost missed it.....and thanks again Tom/Avsim for providing such great stuff! It is simply amazing!