Sign in to follow this  
CaptEm1

747 Landing Gear/Yoke Buttons

HiI've been flying the wonderful 747 for a long time now without any significant problems, except for a few minor ones which have been bugging me for quite some time. The landing gear sound appears to be missing, and I have no idea why. I've done clean uninstalls and installs several times to no avail with anti virus software turned off, and I also bought a new expensive soundcard not long ago. So, the only sound I hear when I drag the gear level up or down is the sound of the level itself, but that instantly recognizable outside sound of the landing gear is just not there. What is causing this?Minor problem number 2: This might sound ridiculous but can someone please tell me how to assign key buttons to a yoke? The PMDG keyboard assignment menu seems to be unable to recognize yoke buttons when i press them. I would love to have A/t disconnect and a/p disc on the yoke!Thank you!

Guest SkullxBones

Doesn't your software that came with the yoke have the ability to assign a key to a yoke button? I use FSUIPC to assign keys to my yoke buttons.Jeff P.