Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Something went wrong with the gauges!

Guest w2sjw

I just re-installed my OS, and continued after to re-install FS2002. Before re-doing my OS, I backed up all the folders that contain my months of hard work on the aircraft to my other HD (I've done this quite often - I've screwed-up Windows 4 times in the last year and a half!) . When I put everything back in, I get 'unable to load 3rd party software' errors on a fair amount of gauges that worked fine just the day before! I went in to the gauges folder, and every single gauge it says it can't load IS in there. Any ideas guys? I've gotten that message before, but it was because I actually didn't have a few gauges that the panel.cfg was looking for.Thanks in advanceScott

Read the readme.rtf in your fs2002 folder concerning third party modules and the fs2002.cfg &l;OLDMODULES&r; section.&l;OLDMODULES&r;Myoldmodule.dll=1GaugesMyoldgauge.gau=1