Sign in to follow this  
Borsi

VOR1 and VOR2 always showing the same station !?

Is it my mistake or a system problem ? :( I try to explain: On FMS I have selected automatic receiving of radio stations via NAV RADIO button. That means I have not manual-selected any frequency in FMS.On the glarshield (it is there where you can select BARO and MINIMUMS and MAP and PLAN and so on) I have pushed the buttons VOR1 and VOR2.So I am expecting each VOR receiver would select its own radio station for good navigation possibility.But ALWAYS the VOR1- and VOR2-arrows are showing to the SAME station on the nd.Question: Should the arrows of VOR1 and VOR2 not show to different directions and stations on the navigation display ?So I could have 2 positions and this could be a better navigation to me!..difficult for me to explain in english, sorry..! :( See you,Boris

Nothing wrong with your English.The real airplane does the same thing; uses same station for both vor1 and vor2.

Dan Downs KCRP

Nothing wrong with your English.The real airplane does the same thing; uses same station for both vor1 and vor2.
Oh - okay!Thanks for your replay Dan.Didn't really know that.(But it makes not a lot of sense to me..using vor1 and vor2 at the same time for the same station..)Boris