Sign in to follow this  
mondeoman

Tinmouse 737-200adv v2

:( Hello, I am trying to download the Tinmouse 737-200adv v2 but I am unable to find it. When I enter Tinmouse 737-200adv v2 into the search engine of AVsim, all it comes up with is the textures and then it states that you must have Tinmouse 737-200adv v2 installed which can be found here at AVsim. Well I cannot find it could someone please help?Thank you.

:( Hello, I am trying to download the Tinmouse 737-200adv v2 but I am unable to find it. When I enter Tinmouse 737-200adv v2 into the search engine of AVsim, all it comes up with is the textures and then it states that you must have Tinmouse 737-200adv v2 installed which can be found here at AVsim. Well I cannot find it could someone please help?Thank you.
Search the word "Tinmouse" on the "FS2004 original aircraft", and you will find all necessary files for Tinmouse II. The V2 is listed as "Tinmouse II"...that is probably the reason for you not finding it. :(There is also a Tinmouse forum right here in the Avsim forum, where you will find all information you want for the "Mouse". The Tinmouse Forum

Staffan

Thanks Staffan I have found the file although its taking an age to download even when I have 10mb of download speed available. Once again many thanks