Sign in to follow this  
Guest KathyPilot

ASA repetitively prompts to activate.

Guest KathyPilot

ASA repetitively prompts to activate.Details:Purchased from simMarket. Downloaded the file, recieved the license # and installed per instructions. After starting the program the progress bar at the bottom moves to the right a bit then I get the following message in a window:Need ActivationYour license key is not yet activated, or is invalid.Click OK to automatically activate you license now.Activating enables online features, updates and more.I click OK and the program displays the following window:Online ActivationPleae wait while you product is being activtedAfter a bit, the program displays the following window:Online Activation ProblemThis license is not valid. Please contact support(at)hifisim.comIf I try this again, I get the same results.I did as stated in the last message and contacted support. I filled out the small window and I incuded my simMarket order number and License #. This post provides the details that did not fit into the small support window.Here is a copy/paste from the progress window:Sim Interface queue process has been startedOnline automatic download thread has been startedRandom element generation thread has been startedVoice playback thread has been startedVirtual station generation thread has been startedWake sample and synthesis thread has been started3 voice sets activated...Imagery processing thread startedThermal Data Loaded: 5 itemsSimConnect SP2 instantiated!Downloading global weather data for 1/22/2009 4:30:07 PM (16Z) from Primary Server...Start Download Content License Result CheckSystem:Intel Core i76GB memoryNvidia 9800GTX Vista (64bit) w/SP1FSX w/SP2Addons:FSUIPC4(registered)Flight1 Cessna MustangFlight1 Ground EnvironmentFlight1 Ultimate TerrainNo other addonsAttempted solutions:Rebooted.Checked Internet Connection - fine.Windows Firewall - I added ASA as an exception.I checked the registry file(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hi-Fi\ASA) to ensure I entered the license # correctly.Please assist.Kathy

ASA repetitively prompts to activate.Details:Purchased from simMarket. Downloaded the file, recieved the license # and installed per instructions. After starting the program the progress bar at the bottom moves to the right a bit then I get the following message in a window:Need ActivationYour license key is not yet activated, or is invalid.Click OK to automatically activate you license now.Activating enables online features, updates and more.I click OK and the program displays the following window:Online ActivationPleae wait while you product is being activtedAfter a bit, the program displays the following window:Online Activation ProblemThis license is not valid. Please contact support(at)hifisim.comIf I try this again, I get the same results.I did as stated in the last message and contacted support.Here is a copy/paste from the progress window:Sim Interface queue process has been startedOnline automatic download thread has been startedRandom element generation thread has been startedVoice playback thread has been startedVirtual station generation thread has been startedWake sample and synthesis thread has been started3 voice sets activated...Imagery processing thread startedThermal Data Loaded: 5 itemsSimConnect SP2 instantiated!Downloading global weather data for 1/22/2009 4:30:07 PM (16Z) from Primary Server...Start Download Content License Result CheckSystem:Intel Core i76GB memoryNvidia 9800GTX Vista (64bit) w/SP1FSX w/SP2Addons:FSUIPC4(registered)Flight1 Cessna MustangFlight1 Ground EnvironmentFlight1 Ultimate TerrainNo other addonsAttempted solutions:Rebooted.Checked Internet Connection - fine.Windows Firewall - I added ASA as an exception.I checked the registry file(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Hi-Fi\ASA) to ensure I entered the license # correctly.Please assist.Kathy
Kathy, I have the same problem, but you get farther than I do. Once I hit the click to activate button my computer doesn't respond. I've been working with Jim Skorna to try and come up with a solution but to no avail.

NAX669.png

Guest Freed

I encounter the exact same Problem. Bought ASA through Simmarket today and cannot activate.

Hi All,If you have purchased from SimMarket and written to us via e-mail, I have answered you this evening. If you have not, please drop me a line at:jim(AT)hifisim.com. We are working with SimMarket to fix this for future purchases.Thanks,

Guest KathyPilot
Hi All,If you have purchased from SimMarket and written to us via e-mail, I have answered you this evening. If you have not, please drop me a line at:jim(AT)hifisim.com. We are working with SimMarket to fix this for future purchases.Thanks,
Your email instructions took care of the issue Jim. Thank you for your responsive and courteous response. Katherine

Thanks Jim! Problem solved.
I also keep getting promted by ASA to activate it however in my case it complets successfully every time but it's still quite annoying to get this message now and then and yesterday I even got it while I was flying. The message I get looks like thisASAactivation.jpgHow can I make ASA "stay" activated?

Richard Åsberg

Hi Richard,B316 or B355?This really shouldn't be happening.Thanks,