Sign in to follow this  
November_Juliet

PSS/POSKY 777 merge

Guest lgvpilot1

Good luck with that one !!Does the overhead work in the VC?Mark

Today i've merged the posky's triple-7 with pss panel, but somehow the autothrottle doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?Thanks
Search the file library for an excellent merge 'how-to".Jim Harnes

Guest UpcomingGroundEngineer

Hi all,I have also PSS/Opensky merge for the 777. A very good one, but there is a small problem.I don't know if anyone is familiar with this but when I take of with everything set correctly like speed V1, VR, V2, Stabilizer, Flaps, the plane won't rotate at the selected speed. weird part is this is only with the 777-200 not with the 777-300. There are 2 different Merges for both the 200 and the 300. I've installed then both.Does anyone know how to fix this???Tnks in advance

I don't know if anyone is familiar with this but when I take of with everything set correctly like speed V1, VR, V2, Stabilizer, Flaps, the plane won't rotate at the selected speed. Tnks in advance
I do hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong, but I think this is a problem inherent to this merge. I'd recommend adjusting the trim setting accordingly (i.e. increase it) and accept it as a workaround, it may not be elegant, but it works :)

I do hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong, but I think this is a problem inherent to this merge. I'd recommend adjusting the trim setting accordingly (i.e. increase it) and accept it as a workaround, it may not be elegant, but it works :)
I'll confirm this also. I have it merged with the SMS 772 & 773 and it does need alot more trim to get her butt off the ground. Try in the vicinity of around 9-9.5 trim tab.BTW my Autothrottle works perfectly fine.Cheer

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

I'll confirm this also. I have it merged with the SMS 772 & 773 and it does need alot more trim to get her butt off the ground. Try in the vicinity of around 9-9.5 trim tab.BTW my Autothrottle works perfectly fine.Cheer
I also have this merge and I use 9-9.5 seems to be the sweet spot. The only thing that that appears odd is the fact that while in flight on my PFD in NAV mode I can be flying a certain heading and on the PFD it dosen't line up to the center line on the PFD or what is displayed in my MCP or what FS9 displays using SHIFT-Z key. I will get pic later.Don

Guest balu666

i also have problem with the lights.. they don't work

i also have problem with the lights.. they don't work
You need to use the light map fron the merged aircraft.Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG