Sign in to follow this  

Is is possible to use a dual monitor setup with eDimensional glasses?

Hello,I've been an avid lurker here for years, but I haven't actually posted in at least a year. I hope that someone can answer a question for me... I just ordered a pair of eDimensional 3-D glasses and a new monitor. I'm wondering if I can set up a dual monitor system and use the 3d effect on the primary display and use the second display for 2d stuff (like any traditional 2 monitor setup). Can you read a normal display throught the eD glasses?If anyone is doing this, I'd love to know if it's possible.Thanks!NMS

Yes that is indeed possible. just drag your popup window to the second monitor, and you can read it fine. I do this all the time. for instance a radio panel is dragged to the second monitor. If you leave a 2D panel such as a radio panel in the 3D monitor one must close one eye to read it right, so a second monitor is very nice.

Thanks! Really appreciate the tip. My wife is going to kill me...