Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anthoney

A.I a quick ask

Guest Anthoney

Hi,I'm unable to simply copy a textures folder into another aircraft folder, an easy task of course, untill today. I Never had any problems before, untill I attempted to add/transfer textures folder from & to a ' Rainer Mehlin ' A.I A380. The file from here is 'ai_a380_airbus.zip'. Are these files protected in any way? because I simply cannot copy or modify them in anyway!Any ideas?All I would like to do is add a model & my flight plan/s of an A380, I have plenty of others already & have added models countless time before. But I'm a little stuck with this at the moment.Thanks in advance for any advice!

Guest lgvpilot1

Cant you just add your textures the way you would add textures to a "normal" AircraftIefltsim.0]<<<<<<<<<<change to next numbertitle=FSP ADO JA01HD B767-300sim=boeing767-300model=v2GEpanel=sound=texture=ADO\ADO1<<<<<<<name of your texture folderatc_airline=AIR DOatc_parking_types=GATEui_manufacturer=ui_type=Boeing 767-300ui_variation=Hokkaido International Airlines (Air Do)<<<<<<name of your airlinedescription=For AI Aircraftatc_parking_codes=ADO<<<<<<<your airline codevisual_damage=1atc_heavy=1atc_id=atc_flight_number=That is basically the way i add repaints to an ai aircraft 1 model20 paintsI may have missed something above but I have never had any troubleI have done the same with that A380 and in my little world BA already have thieir Big busses :( Mark

Hi,I'm unable to simply copy a textures folder into another aircraft folder, an easy task of course, untill today. I Never had any problems before, untill I attempted to add/transfer textures folder from & to a ' Rainer Mehlin ' A.I A380. The file from here is 'ai_a380_airbus.zip'. Are these files protected in any way? because I simply cannot copy or modify them in anyway!Any ideas?All I would like to do is add a model & my flight plan/s of an A380, I have plenty of others already & have added models countless time before. But I'm a little stuck with this at the moment.Thanks in advance for any advice!
Try Right clicking on a texture in question and select Properties - if it is set as "read Only", remove that attribute and see if you can now manipulate it.I am assuming you are running XP - if Vista, you probably need to turn off the "permissions" - either universally or for the FS2004 folders and/or any work folder where that texture resides.