Sign in to follow this  
downscc

Procedures for LFPG

The Navigraph cycle 0901 sidstar file for LFPG attached is for use with MD11 until the bug that prevents more than 150 DPs is released in next revision.All I have done is delete DPs for flights below 19500 (FL195). All else is by Navigraph.The deleted DPs were FIKOL BAXIR PTV MONOT DORDI. Put the LFPG.txt file in your PMDG/SIDSTARS folder replacing the original.Happy Contrails.

Dan Downs KCRP

The Navigraph cycle 0901 sidstar file for LFPG attached is for use with MD11 until the bug that prevents more than 150 DPs is released in next revision.All I have done is delete DPs for flights below 19500 (FL195). All else is by Navigraph.The deleted DPs were FIKOL BAXIR PTV MONOT DORDI. Put the LFPG.txt file in your PMDG/SIDSTARS folder replacing the original.Happy Contrails.
Dan,Thanks for the file. What other airports have so many DPs that it presents a problem with the MD-11, or is it just LFPG?Tim

Guest Alias

thanks Dan, much appreciated.

Dan,Thanks for the file. What other airports have so many DPs that it presents a problem with the MD-11, or is it just LFPG?Tim
None that have come up yet. The average number of SIDs in the US are only about 6-8, the Eurocontrol area has a different method of naming DPs that results in a higher number but 169 (LFPG) is unusual I think.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest FrancoisH

Paris Area is unusual... you have two of the biggest french airport only distant from less than 20nm... and they can be open with opposite QFU... which make you have many procedures for the 4 possible configurations : LFPO and LFPG facing West, East, LFPO facing East with LFPG facing West and finally LFPO facing West and LFPG facing East... add Propeller departures, arrivals, conventional departure for non RNAV airplanes and you get this... There is 2 West, 3 north, 5 east and 5 south RNAV departure, you can not make this lower... I do not know how NAVIGRAPH will go trough this problem but you may sometime need low level departures... like for flight to ELLX because RAD document say you can not fly this route above 195... It is just an example.Anyway, I hope you will find a way to solve this... do this bug affect as well FS9 version or only FSX ?Regards.

Guest Alias
Paris Area is unusual... you have two of the biggest french airport only distant from less than 20nm... and they can be open with opposite QFU... which make you have many procedures for the 4 possible configurations : LFPO and LFPG facing West, East, LFPO facing East with LFPG facing West and finally LFPO facing West and LFPG facing East... add Propeller departures, arrivals, conventional departure for non RNAV airplanes and you get this... There is 2 West, 3 north, 5 east and 5 south RNAV departure, you can not make this lower... I do not know how NAVIGRAPH will go trough this problem but you may sometime need low level departures... like for flight to ELLX because RAD document say you can not fly this route above 195... It is just an example.Anyway, I hope you will find a way to solve this... do this bug affect as well FS9 version or only FSX ?Regards.
Both

A very large THANK YOU Dan :( you're a star or should I say SID lolJohn Ellison

Francois: The bug has been found and exterminated for the next service update. It is not a Navigraph problem, just a matter of making a larger allowance for number of procedures. Sure hope you don't have to fly a heavy below FL195 very often...

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest FrancoisH

For the MD11 no... but I do own 737 as well and they share same datas, and I do sometimes LFPG / ELLX so this affect me a little ;) All I have is just to put manually SID points which is not a big issue, anyway it sill true ;)Thank you anyway for the really great job you does around this plane, it is always a big pleasure to fly with.Regards.

This bug only affects MD11; the 737/747 programs should be okay with 169 SIDs and I think I checked the 737 when first looking for the problem.

Dan Downs KCRP