Sign in to follow this  
Guest acebrando7

Monitor in X-Plane 9.0

Guest acebrando7

I just purchased X-Pane 9.0, and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make it fit my monitor. With FSX and MS-ACOF it is simple, Alt + Enter. Does anyone know how to do this?I registered at X-Plane.org but it their forum will still not allow me to post a new topic for some strange reason.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Brando

Guest Brian714

You have to set the correct screen resolution in the display settings. X Plane takes some adjusting for someone use to MSFS.

I registered at X-Plane.org but it their forum will still not allow me to post a new topic for some strange reason.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Brando
You need to post a few reactions to other topics on that forum before you can create a topic. Its an anti-spam measure.

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

Guest acebrando7

Thank you. I updated to X-Plane 9.22 and manually input the resolution in Renderings; I can now view it on the screen as I want. So, again, thank you very much.After I asked about the posting situation here on X-Plane.org I read that I had to give two replies before creating a new topic. Thank you as well.Thanks to both of you.

Guest MajorFibbs

Hello For those who can't wait, have a look to X-Plane 9.30 Beta-2. There the window size can be set by mouse-pointer, like most windowed-application. Also there is an instant-full-screen mode with predefined resolutions and refresh-rates. All in all a small feature with great benefit to the user.Warning: unexperienced users better keep their hands off the Beta-2 version. Beta means TEST-VERSION which is still buggy.Hint: always make a copy of your current X-Plane installation an then upgrade to the Beta version. NEVER change a running system!Regards