Sign in to follow this  

Changing default start location?

Can anyone please tell me how I can start up at the gate with engine off and everything(trying to be as real as possible)? I'm loaded up at the runway with engines running and I can't find a place where I can change the default setting. Thanks!

Set yourself up however you like, engines, electrics, fuel off any other settings that you want to have ( auto-coord ON or OFF for example)whatever aircraft you like,wherever you like. You can use slew to place the aircraft at any exact location. Then open the flight menu, select save flight, give it a name, and check save as default. That should do it. Next time you open the simulator you should be there with your options as you saved them.Hope that helps,

Ah great, that helps. Thanks alot =) Slew option...must remember. Also, is the 2D panel supposed to be that big?? I mean it takes up more than half the screen! I was hoping to kinda shrink them down a bit so I can have the nav radio on there w/o having to superimpose them on top of other gauges. I'm sure there's a way...or is there no way to do this?