Sign in to follow this  
Chey2748

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Good day fellow Simmers,I have a problem that has recently affected two computers that I regularly use for FS2004. After a One (1) month vacation I returned and attempted to do a Flight, EGLL-EDDL, using my Level D 767-300ER, approximately 25 - 30 mins into my flight I received the following error message:-"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryProgram c:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\FS9.exeR6025 - Pure Virtual Function Call"If this had happened on one (1) computer I would not have thought anything much of it, but the fact that I am getting the same error on both, and at the same time, I am lefted completely without thought as to the nature or root of what my problem could possibly be.Any thoughts? or have anyone else experienced the same?Thank you for you input on this problem!

Good day fellow Simmers,I have a problem that has recently affected two computers that I regularly use for FS2004. After a One (1) month vacation I returned and attempted to do a Flight, EGLL-EDDL, using my Level D 767-300ER, approximately 25 - 30 mins into my flight I received the following error message:-"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryProgram c:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\FS9.exeR6025 - Pure Virtual Function Call"If this had happened on one (1) computer I would not have thought anything much of it, but the fact that I am getting the same error on both, and at the same time, I am lefted completely without thought as to the nature or root of what my problem could possibly be.Any thoughts? or have anyone else experienced the same?Thank you for you input on this problem!
This is happening to me also. Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

This is happening to me also. Scott
Hello Scott, It happened so long ago I don't remember what was done to resolve the issue. Check to ensure that all updates for the 767-300 are installed, you might even try a roll back on your system to a point when everythin did work fine. It might be do to in part to a recent Microsoft Update.Let me know! Good Luck!!!Sean F.