Sign in to follow this  
Perry333

after reading post on Acceleration still have ?

If I understand from other posts on this subject, is that if you have SP2 installed and you are not having any problems you should be fine with Acceleration. Is that correct? Do you have to install this on a clean install of FSX? I have alot of addons UTX,GEX,FEX,FTX,ASA,my traffic X, and some addon payware planes. So I don't want to start over again but I would like to have Acceleration for some of the things on it. But if it is going to be to much of a hassle I will just forget it. Thanks for help.

But if it is going to be to much of a hassle I will just forget it.
I've got SP2 installed and I've just ordered my second copy of Acceleration because, evidently, you can only install it on one computer; darned EULA! I'm going to try installing it over SP2 without any kind of uninstalling, but I don't have any of your install modifying add-ons. I'd say give it a go because you can't go too far wrong. Your worst case senario would be a complete reinstallation which is what you're trying to avoid, I know, but reinstalling everything is just a matter of time!The choice is yours, of course. I don't mind starting from scratch because I get a completely clean installation, and I get to re-evaluate which add-ons I want to put back in there.

Mike Beckwith

I believe the proper procedure is to uninstall SP2 before installing Acceleration because SP2 is part of the Accdeleration install, and I don't think it will create a hassle with your add-ons.

Art