Sign in to follow this  
wilax

FRF updates Miami

FRF studio has just updated KMIA to add new jetways and terminal updates.You can download it at FRFSTUDIO.com Visit The Studio
I just downloaded V3 and it asked for a password in order to extract the files. Anyone know what the password is? Thanks!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

I just downloaded V3 and it asked for a password in order to extract the files. Anyone know what the password is?
Same here, I don't think there is a password or something, it must be some kind of a bug. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Same here, I don't think there is a password or something, it must be some kind of a bug. I hope it will be fixed soon.
Ditto here. Sent an email off to the author.irish3

Sorry about the password problem. The correct zip is uploaded now, but you can use the password "dade" (small letters) to unlock the zip.

Can someone tell me if it is better than the FlyTampa version?Regards,Frank

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Can someone tell me if it is better than the FlyTampa version?Regards,Frank
Not better, but up to date and free.It is based off the FS default Miami, but updated with better jetways, terminal J(not in FlyTampa), and the American Airlines terminal construction and updated parking assignments. The FlyTampa version is vastly better looking and photoreal, but the choice is up to you.