Sign in to follow this  
Guest ASibley

WILCO CRJ-200 Gauges Wont Display HELP!

Guest Lucky

If spend over 2 weeks trying to get the 200 gauges to display.I have a DUo core 4 gig ram and a Nvidia 285 card.One hard drive with XP pro and the other with Vista 32 premium.Ive added SP1 and alternated between SP2 and Acceleration. Reformatting the Hard drive each time.On both Vista 32 and XP pro I cannot for the life of me get the 200 gauges to work.I even have UAC turned off on Vista and still nothing.It works fine on both hard drives in 2004 but not FSX.Ive swiped the trusted in the FSX.cfg Still no gauges.XP has Direct X 90c and Vista has DX10.Oh Ya to test it every time I reformatted a drive and installed FSX I had the second drive disconectedI put it on my scenery design machine a P4 1.8 with XP PRO and it loads fine, All gauges display.I just cant figure this out and Wilcos site is sending me round in circles.Funny thing is I had it working on my Vista Hard Drive in FSX at first untill I decided to update DirectX , than no gauges displayed. So I know it did work on my Simming machine at one time.Can anyone help me here.Thanks Al SibleyFlight Ontario

Guest bob_r

Hi,I realize that this is an old post without a resolution, and unfortunately I am just adding to the question. Sorry about that.I too have exactly the same issue as Al. I am running Wilco's Regional Jet Vol. 1 (FSX) on Vista 64, and no matter what I try, I cannot get guages to appear for the CRJ200. The CRJ700 and CRJ700 (plus all my other add-on aircraft) are fine. I disabled UAC long before the installation, and it remains disabled, so that solution has been tried. Wilco tells me that they are looking into the problem, but so far nothing back from them on this.Can somebody (Al?) tell me whether a solution was ever found for this issue?Thanks!- Bob

If spend over 2 weeks trying to get the 200 gauges to display.I have a DUo core 4 gig ram and a Nvidia 285 card.One hard drive with XP pro and the other with Vista 32 premium.Ive added SP1 and alternated between SP2 and Acceleration. Reformatting the Hard drive each time.On both Vista 32 and XP pro I cannot for the life of me get the 200 gauges to work.I even have UAC turned off on Vista and still nothing.It works fine on both hard drives in 2004 but not FSX.Ive swiped the trusted in the FSX.cfg Still no gauges.XP has Direct X 90c and Vista has DX10.Oh Ya to test it every time I reformatted a drive and installed FSX I had the second drive disconectedI put it on my scenery design machine a P4 1.8 with XP PRO and it loads fine, All gauges display.I just cant figure this out and Wilcos site is sending me round in circles.Funny thing is I had it working on my Vista Hard Drive in FSX at first untill I decided to update DirectX , than no gauges displayed. So I know it did work on my Simming machine at one time.Can anyone help me here.Thanks Al SibleyFlight Ontario