Sign in to follow this  
Guest Air1

Monocoupes

I have only a dial up connection and these monocoupe files recently posted are huge! Before I start any downloads, do these planes have virtual cockpits? The descriptions do not say so I assume they do not, but I would just like to know beforehand. Thanks.

Guest danowat

Hi,Well if you like single engine GA planes then I have 5 words for you, GET EM AND GET EM!!!, they are great, and yes they do have VC's.I am on dial-up and I would definatly download them againDan.

Dan, Thank you for the recommendation. I downloaded them and they really are nice. Thank you for suffering a fool too. I misread the file sizes thinking them 10 times bigger than they were. Your quality shines throug. Bob

Guest danowat

Hi,I am glad you like them, I think they are very good, if you like small GA aircraft, and if you have not got them already, I would like to point you in the direction of another seemingly overlooked download.The L-17C Navion by tim conrad, again these have a nice VC, and are very nice to fly, although I did do a small tweak to the dynamics.It is avaliable at flightsim.com, I am not to sure if you can get it here and at 2MB it is very dial-up freindlyDan.