Sign in to follow this  
Guest B 747-200

MD 11 Second Flight -First black screen

Guest B 747-200

hi folks, hi developers,i bought your MD 11 for FS 9. so far so good. i did my second leg with this aircraft today and got my first black screen !!!!! and that short off touchdown ( see attached pics made with my mobile ). in detail : aprox. 5 NM befor rwy treshold, flying through clouds with visibility < 1 mile ( fps 29, locked on 29 !!! ), the pc got a freeze and the scenery window went into a balck screen. i hadn

Did you get any indication as to "driver" error, i.e. driver recovered?I sometime (randomly, very frustrating) get a black screen followed by either a screen recovery and a message to say the "driver" has recovered or a bsod and a message to say the driver failed to recover. More often the latter these days..............Stuart B

Guest B 747-200
Did you get any indication as to "driver" error, i.e. driver recovered?I sometime (randomly, very frustrating) get a black screen followed by either a screen recovery and a message to say the "driver" has recovered or a bsod and a message to say the driver failed to recover. More often the latter these days..............Stuart B
hi stuart,could be possible that i got any kind of message, but i couldn

Guest B 747-200

... i also enabled the swapfile !!!! was disabled due to physical RAM of 4 GB !!! i read in another forum, that the swap file with that size of Ram is not needed ?! any other ideas ?klaus

Guest B 747-200

ok folks .... same fatal crash !!!! but this time i saw the error message due to window mode ... it

Guest B 747-200

hi folks,just another flight from EDDP to EDDB -> no problemsthen from EDDB to EDDF and after vacating 07R and a view through the left window, oh WONDER, OOM !!!!!!!!!!!!this means for me MD 11 and detailed scenery seems to have a HUGE problem !!!! this also means, so nice the MD 11 is, there is something to fix, cause otherwise this nice plane is NOt usable .. * :-( *hope PMDG does know about this and hopefully have a solution !?greets klaus