Hi,I did not find an answer to this question in FAQ so I thought I'd ask. I was considering purchasing FE and using it with ASV6.5 but since you just came out with ASA, is it worth getting the FE? Are these two compatible?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Guest N697DT

I have ASA and FE and GEPro all going on mine. FE tends to add more colors in the dawn and dusk settings. ASA is more cloud texture and coverage. They all work together fine and are supposed to affect different texture files from what I understand.

Hi All,Let's be clear that ASA contains no textures in itself, not even cloud textures.It will work with any textures out there because you will install those textures into FS.Thanks,

I have ASA and FE and GEPro all going on mine. FE tends to add more colors in the dawn and dusk settings. ASA is more cloud texture and coverage. They all work together fine and are supposed to affect different texture files from what I understand.
Do you have them all installed on your MSFS PC? Jim, can I have FE in particular installed on the Client PC, same as I have ASv6, GEPro, ASX, XG and ASA now? Does it make any sense functionality wise if I want to blend textures from, say, GEPro, ASG and FE (if possible at all) with ASA when flying in FS9 on my main FS PC? Sorry, I have not learnt in details the snapshot concept yet.Dirk.