Sign in to follow this  
mnmon

new budget PC for FS9

Looking for recommendations to replace my P4 3 GHz computer for use with FS9. I'm on a budget so one system I've looked at is an Intel Dual core 2.0, with a 512 MB GeForce video card, XP installed for around $900. Ideas? places to go to look for such a system? Will the system do well with FS9? thanks. Mike

Guest bekfreak
Looking for recommendations to replace my P4 3 GHz computer for use with FS9. I'm on a budget so one system I've looked at is an Intel Dual core 2.0, with a 512 MB GeForce video card, XP installed for around $900. Ideas? places to go to look for such a system? Will the system do well with FS9? thanks. Mike
http://www.maxforcepc.com I ran this through his configurator but if you're up to a good small boutique then give'em ago. Get an account on his forums and he'll help you out. Case: Cooler Master Centurion 5Power Supplies: THERMALTAKE W0100RU PUREPOWER 500WMotherboard: GIGABYTE GA-EP43-DS3L (P45 chipset)Processor: MassCool 8W553B1M3CPU Cooling: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E8500 3.16GHz 1333MHz 6MBMemory: Super Talent DDR2-800 2GB (2x1GB) CL4Graphics Card: EVGA nVidia GeForce 9800GTX+ 512MBHard Drive 1: Seagate ST3500320AS 500GB SATA2 7200rpm 32MB NCQOptical Drive: Samsung SH-S223F 22X Dual Layer DVD+/-RW SATA DriveOperating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home W/SP2B$951 but the price is likely alot lower than that when he gives you the actual quote. $60 for shipping includes insurance. I'll be ordering from him next month. A few of my friends got machines made by them and wow...they're nice. Still running flawlessly too!