Sign in to follow this  
Aussiecop

FSX Default Bell 206? Not any more read on..........

I know that helicopters are an aquired taste and microsofts versions have been shall we say "basic" to say the least. Well a yeam of us over at www.aussiex.org who as you may know produce the fantastic AussieX freeware airports for Australia, also have a dedicated group of painters, and an even smaller group of High Definition painters. This porject has taken us over 3 months and now that we are getting close to a release I wanted to post some screen shots for everyone to look at. We will post the finished product link shortly. But to give you an idea, pretty much the only thing that remains default is the fact that MS created the model for it to sit on.gallery_87_14_40708.jpggallery_87_14_273123.jpggallery_87_14_54295.jpggallery_87_14_223011.jpggallery_87_14_82528.jpgfsx2009-01-2400-47-50-73.pngfsx2009-01-2400-45-46-34.pngfsx2009-01-2400-45-46-34.pngCockpit is about a week out so still a work in progressFeedback?

Not a helicopter fan myself, but it looks great.I love this HD and UHD kick everyone is on at the moment with the FSX .dds textures, it's turning a great sim into a fantastic one.Keep up the great work guys.

Guest Shalomar

I fly helis pretty frequently, and the 206 most of the time I am flying a heli. Keep up the great work, it is much appreciated!!!Best Regards, Donald T :(