Sign in to follow this  

Amphibian or Float Plane?

Can anyone recommend a good Amphibian or Float Plane, free or payware.Thanks---Jerry---

Guest Eagle92395

Depends on how new/old you want :)Mike Stone's Grumman Goose is greatHeather Sherman (and others on a team) did an incredible Grumman DuckBoth are available on Avsim.

...and then there's the 250 and 270 Turbo Lake Renegades, available on AVSIM as well.

Guest Grey_Wolf

Bill Lyons, all of his 2002 pay and freeware aircraft have wheeled and float versions. Cessna Bobcat, Fleet Canook for download at most sights. And for payware. he's got a Cub, Waco, Tiger Moth, Reyan STA, Globe swift. Find it all at http://windrfters.com/index.htm For others.. Eric Danties (sp) Has a wonderful DHC-6 Twin Otter Lots in wheel, ski, float, and amphib configerations. Their is also a Ford Trimoter and Junkers Ju-52 with very nice DVC's I dont recal the authors or original site I got them from, but I'm sure they can be found easly. A republic SeaBee is available from AVSIM and a Sikorsky s-38 and s-39 from Flightsim.com.Personally my most flown are the Bill Lyons aircraft, But all in that list are very nice float/amphibians.Having FunGrey_Wolf

Guest moomox

I would really look at Bill's Cub series. Really great planes. Being a float pilot, the landings seem quite comparable to the real thing.

Thanks for all the replies and the information.---Jerry---

Guest freequest

bill lyons Cunuck 80 on flots is pretty nice...

Guest aafuss

FS2002/FS2004's Cessna C208 Amphiabian is great fly-one of my favourites