Hi there ASA I have just sent a help request via the site. I am popping in here because you might care to accelerate your answer ;) :( Look for a message from Chris Brisland - you'll understand why when you read it. On the other hand, I will also "rattle the cage" here as well - who knows? I am looking for a function in ASA that does the same as the "Install X Graphics Textures" in ASX - as far as I can see, the ASA method is only by using snapshots - and these are a lot more limited.So... if I am blind, please tell me how to install "WX influenced textures" based on an actual weather report?Thanks.PS...Build 316

Chris Brisland - the repainter known as EagleSkinner is back from the dead. Perhaps. Or maybe not.

System: Intel I9 32 GB RAM, nVidia RTX 3090 graphics 24 GB VRAM, three 32" Samsung monitors, Logitech yoke, pedals, switch panel, multi panel

P.P.S.Historical weather data... the ASA window says "Simply select your desired historical date and time (since 2005) below and press the Apply button!"BUTWhen I select Thussday 9th March 2006 (for instance) I get an alert box saying "Invalid Date/Time Selected" and that I must choose a date after 1st of January 2007.Conflict? Or just that the database is not large enough?

Chris Brisland - the repainter known as EagleSkinner is back from the dead. Perhaps. Or maybe not.

System: Intel I9 32 GB RAM, nVidia RTX 3090 graphics 24 GB VRAM, three 32" Samsung monitors, Logitech yoke, pedals, switch panel, multi panel

Hi,We have answered the first post in our mails!Our data server began archiving weather at that time so that is the reason behind that message.Thanks,