Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

Freighter Problem

Whenever I start the freighter I cant get the panel to start up. The Passenger models work fine. Picking a panel state has no effect. Has anyone had this issue?

Whenever I start the freighter I cant get the panel to start up. The Passenger models work fine. Picking a panel state has no effect. Has anyone had this issue?
Hi Andrew,Yes I've had this problem (check topic "validation issue?" a few pages down if you want).Although I initially reported having this problem with both passenger and freighter versions of the MD I later found out this problem was present only on the freighter model.What I did was uninstall everything (starting with the liveries) and reinstall everything again BUT this time I made sure my anti-virus (AVG) was disabled.This solved the problem for me and I hope it does for you too. :( Hope this helps.Best regards,Hugo Bravo at LPPT

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

This is at least the 3d post where AVG antivirus was mentioned with installation problems. Interesting.

Dan Downs KCRP

I had no anti virus installed and I actually got it to work for on flight then after that nothing. What I did to solve it was uninstall and reinstall. So far so good.Thanks