Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kuvem1

What do you think about 'Pilots for 911 truth'

Guest tonyt09

This thread isnt about "Loose Change" and a some kids who made a film on the net. This thread is about Pilots For 9/11 Truth and real professional pilots who place their names, faces and professional reputations on the line, who also have the expertise and verified credentials for such analysis.

Guest Kuvem1

Yeah lets not get into Loose Change and things. I was sceptical of people questioning the official story also after that film, but I have seen this website and there are people who are actually real Professionell Pilots, some of them Army and US Airforce people, and I found that very astounishing. They say the Flight path, altitude, movements was not possible. Having professionell Pilots say that is something special. They are putting there reputation, there Jobs and careers on the line, so they must feel very strongly about it and be assured of what they are telling us. And I dont know what to think of all that.

Yeah lets not get into Loose Change and things. I was sceptical of people questioning the official story also after that film, but I have seen this website and there are people who are actually real Professionell Pilots, some of them Army and US Airforce people, and I found that very astounishing. They say the Flight path, altitude, movements was not possible. Having professionell Pilots say that is something special. They are putting there reputation, there Jobs and careers on the line, so they must feel very strongly about it and be assured of what they are telling us. And I dont know what to think of all that.
...and it's not just Pilots, the scientific community including physicists, architects, Mathematicians, Kinesiology (As well as a few retired USAF Colonels) also have trouble with the official story!!http://www.physics911.net/

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

...and it's not just Pilots, the scientific community including physicists, architects, Mathematicians, Kinesiology (As well as a few retired USAF Colonels) also have trouble with the official story!!http://www.physics911.net/
Sometimes ppl can

...and it's not just Pilots, the scientific community including physicists, architects, Mathematicians, Kinesiology
That's the key .. qualifications of people who come up with those theories. There are actually few if any physicists or mathematicians among them. They may have a degree in Physics, Math but it doesn't make them physicists or mathematicians. Show me a group of physicists, engineers with truly impressive credentials - working for top universities in this country, holding at least Ph.D., publishing in major scientific papers in their respective fields, true scientists and not just so called intellectuals then maybe you got something because what is there on those websites is truly laughable including credentials of people who peddle those theories. Show me a single Noble prize winner in Physics (even outside US) lending his name to this cause ....And I am sorry to say pilots are truly the last people with any applicable knowledge here .. it is enough to remind people how poorly most pilots handled simplest questions in physics - for example this famous question about aircraft takeoff from the treadmill. Please remember - pilot's job doesn't require any in-depth knowledge in science or engineering. Many of them have basic college degrees.All this "scientific" community in this case is as good as the "scientific" community behind the claims that the man never landed on the Moon. Truly a sorry bunch of people.

That's the key .. qualifications of people who come up with those theories. There are actually few if any physicists or mathematicians among them. They may have a degree in Physics, Math but it doesn't make them physicists or mathematicians. Show me a group of physicists, engineers with truly impressive credentials - working for top universities in this country, holding at least Ph.D., publishing in major scientific papers in their respective fields, true scientists and not just so called intellectuals then maybe you got something because what is there on those websites is truly laughable including credentials of people who peddle those theories. Show me a single Noble prize winner in Physics (even outside US) lending his name to this cause ....And I am sorry to say pilots are truly the last people with any applicable knowledge here .. it is enough to remind people how poorly most pilots handled simplest questions in physics - for example this famous question about aircraft takeoff from the treadmill...All this "scientific" community in this case is as good as the "scientific" community behind the claims that the man never landed on the Moon. Truly a sorry bunch of people.
Can you show me one nobel prize winner in Physics that touts the official story? Do you hear any scientific experts outside of government, and the editor of Popular Mechanics touting the official story? I hear it mainly from the politicians and their pundits. Speaking of Nobel prize though David Ray Griffin and the 9/11 Truth Movement was nominated in 2008 for the Nobel Peace Prize for the same thing. Seems like many in the world community outside the US doesn't believe the official story either!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Can you show me one nobel prize winner in Physics that touts the official story?
I 'tout' the official story and I don't go public, what kind of nonsensic question is that? Most scientists simply bypass this story - they see no need wasting their time on this considering "caliber" of people on the other side. Do you have to react to every barking dog?
twas nominated in 2008 for the Nobel Peace Prize for the same thing.
And what does Nobel Peace Prize have anything to do with this?. And what does mere 'nomination' has anything to do with this? I can also nominate my friend for the Nobel Peace Prize - he is hugging trees all day.

Guest tonyt09
And I am sorry to say pilots are truly the last people with any applicable knowledge here ..
Pilots dont know how to read an altimeter? Because that is one of the parameters being analyzed with respect to the black box data which shows too high to impact the pentagon as plotted by the NTSB. Do you know how to determine pressure altitude into true altitude? Apparently not.
it is enough to remind people how poorly most pilots handled simplest questions in physics - for example this famous question about aircraft takeoff from the treadmill.
Please let us know what errors in "physics" you find in this technical paper...http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=15930Until then, your strawman arguments and arguments from incredulity mean nothing.
Please remember - pilot's job doesn't require any in-depth knowledge in science or engineering.
What about the numerous pilots listed who have degrees in Aeronatical Engineering? Or the numerous Aircraft Accident Investigators (one who taught Aircraft Accident Investigation at one of the Premier Aviation Universities in the country) or what about USAF Board President of Aircraft Accident Investigation? Are those good enough? Have you even looked at the Pilots For 9/11 Truth roster? Apparently not.
Many of them have basic college degrees.
Again, you are arguing credentials of which its clear you havent even looked at the various rosters. Many are PhD's. You consider a PhD a "basic degree"? Really? You fail to argue which claims exactly they got wrong. Please read the tech paper and review the various presentations of which the tech paper is based... and tell us where they are wrong?
All this "scientific" community in this case is as good as the "scientific" community behind the claims that the man never landed on the Moon..
Nice strawman and attempt to shift the topic with your broad brush. Whats next, Elvis and Bigfoot ridcule? Please..Please list the claims on the website which you feel are wrong. So far, you havent argued any point except your reasons for not even looking at the information presented. Some may call that ignorance.
Truly a sorry bunch of people.
http://patriotsquestion911.com/survivorsSorry bunch of people? Care to re-phrase your insults?

I think one of the driving factors behind this movement is the overwhelming expertise it takes to get heads around all these diverse subjects. Seems we jump in anyways. I think that

Well I am not arguing-just presenting another side. As for those pictures-my reaction would be camera angle would have a lot to do with the perspective but I'd leave that kind of expertise to engineers-undoubtedly many who have examined what happened in efforts to build future buildings that will not react this way to a similar attack and most likely outnumber the number who support this group.