Sign in to follow this  
Guest Roath

PMDG737 NG : 4 weeks to go

Guest Marvel

I'm seen on the PMDG's site today ( http://www.precisionmanuals.com) they state that their aircraft FS addon Boing737NG 600/700 is going to be released within 4 weeks! Well it is one of a very promising addon IMO but I'd just wait and see B4 I place my order.

Guest Roath

Just went and took a peak... can't find it. Where on their page does it say that? I am really looking foward to it, that and FSCOF are my next two major purchases.Phill Roath

Guest Marvel

hi on the homepage under the topic Notams (Notices of Airmen). Try press refresh, maybe you see old homepage version.oh and BTW, have you checkout the SSW's Airbus A310? (www.simsoftworkshop.com) this is a very promising aircraft too.

I have a hard time with this only because as I know, they have not even started beta testing the flight model yet?? Well off to take a look.Edit, well if it was there, it is no longer. [h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. SmithSan Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD [pink]XP[/pink] 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Randy,you may need to hit your refresh button to see the new pmDG web pages. If the pages are blue then hit your refresh button and you'll see the new grey page. Pete SterlingGraphics Artwork DeveloperpmDG

Guest Roath

hmmmmm... just tried again and even with refresh and even with Cntl-F5 there is no update. Last NOTAM I see is 06APR - New 737NG Screenshots!http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ is where I am trying this. Curious. :-wavePhill Roath

Guest flightpro08

>The 737TNG Airliner Add-on for FS2002/2004 is in its final stages >of development. Expect release within the next 4 weeks. That's what I'm seeing on the homepage. Can't wait :-)Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)ASRC (Advanced Simulated Radar Client) Beta Testerhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 42.86 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298-----------------------------Click Here to Download my American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!

Guest Roath

On the PMDG forum they explained it. They're on a new server and the domain name has not made it out to everyone yet. At work I could not see it, at home just now found it with no problem.Happy camper now.Phill