Sign in to follow this  
TJC

FS-X and FS9 code re-activation?

Hi all.After 3 weeks without a computer due to a mobo crash, I finally got my new computer Tuesday and have now got enough working to install FS9 and FS-X.I tried to install the MD-11 to FS-X tonight as it was already installed before on the old system but no matter what I did, I cannot get it to install.I keep getting "Your user information could not be validated". I'm using the same e-mail and password as before but it will not work.I alos never got the FS9 activation code, but as I was out of action I wasn't overly worried until I got the new system.I've tried on numerous occasions tonight to contact support trough the PMDG website but this is waht happens each and every time I try;

An error has occured in this store. We apologize for the inconvenience. * To return to the store's home page, click here. * To contact the store administrator, click here.Technical Information:The error has been logged in the store database. The reference ID for this error is: . Write it down because you will need it to obtain more information about this error or to report the problem to our technical support team. For security reasons, details about this error are not shown in the storefront. To obtain more information, do the following: * Log into your store's Control Panel * Go to "Help > Error Information" * Enter the Reference ID and click "Submit"
Can anyone on the PMDG team help on this please.I'm relluctant to post my e-mail addy here, but ifneeds must then I'll post it.If there's another way for the team to contact me, or myself to contact the team, I'll use that option.Many thanks for any help or information.Keep up the fantastic work PMDG.

Tom: I just logged in and navigated around my account without problem. If you use the same email address you had when you ordered to login to the site does that work? If so, look at your order history and verify you have the correct order number for validating the installation.If you can't log into the site check your browser.

Dan Downs KCRP

Tom: I just logged in and navigated around my account without problem. If you use the same email address you had when you ordered to login to the site does that work? If so, look at your order history and verify you have the correct order number for validating the installation.If you can't log into the site check your browser.
THanks for the reply Dan.I can log into the site fine and check my previous orders.I can understand the link being expired but I purchased the extended download link service think it would still be active when the FS9 version came out.Any further ideas?

They do keep the download link active for some time for extended download service but if it is past that period then an email to support will reactivate the download link for you. Be sure to give them your order info and that you get an automated response to your email to make sure they get the message. If you don't get an automated response they didn't get your message. You might have to use something like gmail.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks for your help Dan.I've sent off an e-mail now, hopefully I'll get this sorted.

Hi Dan.I've sent the e-mail but no automatic reply or any other reply from PMDG.Is there any other way of getting this sorted?

Tom, no automatic reply means you message is blocked... try getting a free gmail account from google and using that as I warned a couple of days ago. Also, this is now a weekend but you should still get an automated response.

Dan Downs KCRP

G-mail sent and responce recieved.Thanks for your help Dan.