Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

Tom: Thanks for the color update...

Hi Tom,I appreciate the color changes you've enabled... It is much easier to see the read threads than a day ago, and to differentiate the thread titles from the previews. Just the ability to change font size with the browser seems the last thing to worry about.Thanks again,Elrond ---Not enough bandwidth to display this signature! Don't reformat hard drive? (y/N)

Guest Pardue802

Agreed. I think that makes all the difference. :-)Ken

Tom,You need to take off those Left Coast rose colored glasses!!I'm thinking about coming to Reading in Sept. I'll bring my H-3 sea stories along!! Since its been about 25yrs since I flew in one, they ought to be quite ripe!!!:-eek

Guest ba747heavy

This is a great change! Thanks Tom, now I love this forum. If you could only fix the email notifications to include the Thread title, and the poster, I would be one pleased simmer :D

Yes, the new colors coupled with the UBB style view option pretty much make it look like every other forum I'm used to - yay!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Add my thanks, too, Tom. What a difference! - Trip

Guest ba747heavy

Tom,Yep, in the automated forum mail that I get when someone replies to a topic I replied in, I get an email with just the link. And the link is messy[long], but I am not sure that you can fix that =)

Much better Tom. It will take some tweaking, but the forum in general is much nicer and it seems a lot faster too.Don