Sign in to follow this  
Guest Piestinger

unable to validate MD-11 (FSX)

Guest Piestinger

Hi,i have sent an email to pmdg-support. did'nt get an answer yet.the validation of my MD-11 does not work ("unable to validate your license")order id: 114296please help!

Dear Nameless,Please sign your posts with your name as per the forum rules. Did you receive an automated email response from PMDG support? If no then please resend your support request using an alternative email address or check your junk mail folders to see if the response is there.Thank you,

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Piestinger
Dear Nameless,Please sign your posts with your name as per the forum rules. Did you receive an automated email response from PMDG support? If no then please resend your support request using an alternative email address or check your junk mail folders to see if the response is there.Thank you,
sorry that i was nameless!i resent the mail to support@precisionmanuals.com - no automated response yet.and i do not have any pmdg-mails in the junk mail folder :-(regards,robert licen

Hi Robert,If you didnt get an auto response then most likely we did not receive the request - try resending your request using an alternative email address.Thanks,

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Piestinger
Hi Robert,If you didnt get an auto response then most likely we did not receive the request - try resending your request using an alternative email address.Thanks,
Hi Armen!I now tried a gmx-address and really did get an auto-response.OK :-) Thank You!Let's see what comes next.best regards,Robert Licen

Hi Robert - Good news! Support generally runs during the USA timezone so hopefully later tonight you should get a response from support.Cheers,

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Piestinger
Hi Robert - Good news! Support generally runs during the USA timezone so hopefully later tonight you should get a response from support.Cheers,
Hi Armen!Ok, I will wait for the response... and I will not go to bed ,-)Thank's for your helpCheersRobert Licen

Guest Piestinger

Well... there was an answer from support (Paul G.).My email address was changed, but it still does not work.I can not validate my MD 11.again... please help!Regards,Robert Licen

Verify that no firewall software is preventing the installer from communicating. Confirm you email and order ID by logging into your account at pmdg... just ideas. Very few have problems with validation so look at your system closely.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Piestinger
Verify that no firewall software is preventing the installer from communicating. Confirm you email and order ID by logging into your account at pmdg... just ideas. Very few have problems with validation so look at your system closely.
Hi DanThank's for telling me your ideas but i tried them already.OrderID and eMail are ok!I closed the firewall and tried again... nothing :-(I don't know where to look now

Maintain communications with Paul with pmdg support, they are pretty good but sometimes solving a problem takes several exchanges of information.Please also include what happens after you enter your email/orderid/password and push validate button, what is the indication that you get? Is there a long delay. This info will help support. "I cannot validate my MD11" is the outcome but to troubleshoot they might need all the seemingly insignificant details. I'm confident they will get it sorted out for you.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Piestinger

Hi Dan!Ok - i did what you asked me to do.I sent an email with a screenshot of the error message (including the info that i takes about 2 seconds to appear). Let's see what will happen ;-)Thank you.RegardsRobert Licen

Guest Piestinger

OK!Issue is closed - my password included characters (regional symbols) that were "too heavy" for the E-commerce system.I now started the installation... finally!Thank's to everyone who helped me!!!Regards,Robert Licen

Hi! Let me up this topic. :)I've got the same issue. Ticket has been filed. Should i get any automatic conformation mail? And will you confirm the right way is product support, activation of license next?

O.k. It has been solved. But I'd like to post it for future cases :) I've mixed password and order code.It could be better to underline it in future installers for non english-speaking users as I.Cheers!