Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chairborne

AI Q400 repaint request

Guest Chairborne

Hi, I got a big favour of anyone: Avsim recently released Horizon Air AI Q400 aircraft freeware by Steve Tran and it's excellent! I got N408QX, N430QX and N425QX...yes, "The Party Plane". I'm excited and very grateful to have 'em, but I wanted to add 5 more Q400s to my AI livery and flight plans.Here's what I'd like to see if I can get: I have the files for both 'plain vanilla' Horizon Q400s, each uniquely N-numbered. I'd like to see if I can get 5 more Q400s in different N-numbers, between N400QX and N429QX, excluding N408QX and N425QX. I don't care which numbers I end up with, all that needs to be changed are the N-numbers on sides and nose of the models. I'd do it myself but I don't have the software or the money to buy it. I can, however, do AI flight plans and/or AFCAD airport hyperaccuracising as a thank-you gift. If anyone could help me, I'd be eternally grateful, as well as happy seeing more Q400s in, at and out of Sea-Tac. Feel free to reply, and thanks in advance.

As I understand you well, you just want to have the numbers changed. Which aircraft's number should be changed the top (408) one, the middle (425) one or the bottom (430) one?Something like this?Rob

Guest Chairborne
As I understand you well, you just want to have the numbers changed. Which aircraft's number should be changed the top (408) one, the middle (425) one or the bottom (430) one?Something like this?Rob
Hi, thanks for the very (!) fast reply. The answer is yes; In the AI aircraft package, 3 textures were supplied: N408QX and N430QX, which are the traditional white Horizon livery, and N425QX, the 25th Anniversary one. I can supply either the texture for 408 or 430 for revision into 5 new textures, each with new N numbers. So if I send you the texture for either 408 or 430, it could be modified into 5 new textures, for example: N401QX, N409QX, N412QX, N418QX and N422QX. The only thing that needs to be changed is the N number on either side of the plane and the corresponding number on the nose. You'll see what I mean if you see the texture, nothing else needs to be changed. From the one donor texture will come those 5 new textures. If this is something you're willing to do, please let me know. And if there's anything airport- or AI-traffic-related I can do to repay the favour, feel free to let me know. Thanks again!--Rob

I have made 412 416 420 423 and 428 starting from 408.I send you a private mail how to download.I don't need any compensation and was glad to help you (took me less than a half hour)CheersRob