Sign in to follow this  
fushi

ILS frequency is incorrect on the Tutorial 1

Captain,On NAV Raduos setup (page 12 of 35), it spcify to enter 109.5 for the ILS of LSZH.I have found that it is incorect, and 108.3 is correct.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

hello, sorry Fushi, but the ils 109.5 is for London and is entered in case the crew have to do return to London for some aircraft fault or other, immediately after take off. richard welsh

Hi!I'm sorry to tell you, that you have missunderstand it!109.5 DME was for the turn, away from the airport at Heathrow.It's therefore you have to clean this in cruise, or before, so it could pick upp the ILS for Zurich./ Leffe

Thank you both,I fully understand.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

This has been newly included in -NAV setting on updated Tutorial Flight 1 (page 23 of 35).Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara