Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

Captain Sim B757.

Hi.I decided to grab this plane when it was in the sale, and to be honest I am glad I did. I do like the plane despite what some people feel about it, but I must admit that I have never flown such a frame rate killer before this.I have pretty much ALL the major add-ons etc, such as the PMDG 744, MD11 etc and every single PSS aircraft they made, I also have the CS B707, C130/130J as well and don't have this problem with any of them at all.I run FS9.1 maxed out and have an extremely fluid experience, but it's very difficult to enjoy the same experience in the 757.So, has anyone managed to get it to run smoother at all. or have any suggestions. (apart from un-installing it that is)Many thanks.

Hi.I decided to grab this plane when it was in the sale, and to be honest I am glad I did. I do like the plane despite what some people feel about it, but I must admit that I have never flown such a frame rate killer before this.I have pretty much ALL the major add-ons etc, such as the PMDG 744, MD11 etc and every single PSS aircraft they made, I also have the CS B707, C130/130J as well and don't have this problem with any of them at all.I run FS9.1 maxed out and have an extremely fluid experience, but it's very difficult to enjoy the same experience in the 757.So, has anyone managed to get it to run smoother at all. or have any suggestions. (apart from un-installing it that is)Many thanks.
I've tried everything since it came out to no avail. It is a frame rate dependent product, unless you have a top notch FAST cpu. My specs are not too bad, and were considered very good when it was released long ago, and now forget about it. The new stuff out there blows mine away, and I'm sure these machines run the CS757 without a hitch. I flew it a few times testing and playing with the textures without any luck. If there is someone out there that has found a solution, that would be awesome, because the VC in this product is breathtaking in my eyes.