Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jshure

No Lights

Hi All,I recently bought a new computer and had to transfer all of my FS files over. The problem I am having is that the exterior lights on the PSS Boeing 757 and the 777 dont work. I'm running FS9 on Windows Vista Home. I also have the PSS A320 and A330/A340 and all those lights work perfecty.For the 757:I searched through the aircraft.cfg and all of the effects that are in the cfg are also in the effects folder but the exterior lights dont work.For the 777:There isn't a [lights] section in the aircraft.cfg. Should there be?Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Jared

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi All,I recently bought a new computer and had to transfer all of my FS files over. The problem I am having is that the exterior lights on the PSS Boeing 757 and the 777 dont work. I'm running FS9 on Windows Vista Home. I also have the PSS A320 and A330/A340 and all those lights work perfecty.For the 757:I searched through the aircraft.cfg and all of the effects that are in the cfg are also in the effects folder but the exterior lights dont work.For the 777:There isn't a [lights] section in the aircraft.cfg. Should there be?Any help would be appreciated.Thanks,Jared
what aircraft is the very first to load? Is it a defalut aircraft with the engine running and lights turned on?Id no then try it.I had a similar prob and this was the fix someone sugested.